OpenRoad Audi Boundary hosted an exclusive masquerade ball for 200 of their customers and VIP guests to celebrate and unmask the 2019 luxury lineup from Audi – the all-new 2019 Audi Q8, A6, A7, and A8 models.
The expansive venue was transformed into an ornate ballroom complete with velvet drapes, chandeliers, and candelabras. We had a little fun with the valet by arriving in a ZipCar! After walking the dealership’s Red Carpet, my guest Tania and I were offered a choice of masks to wear for the evening and a ginger-lemonade mocktail. Of which, many were consumed along with the savoury plantbased option of beetroot balls on parsnip crisps.
“We wanted to honour the unveiling of these iconic Audi models with an experience unlike anything else,” said Brad Beckett, Area General Manager, OpenRoad Auto Group. “I think we achieved that with a truly spectacular event that our clients will hopefully remember for years to come.”
The main attraction of the evening was the unveiling of a line up of Audi’s latest models. Set to a performance by local contemporary dancers, the all-new Audi Q8, A6, A7 & A8 models were individually revealed. One of the stars of the show was the all-new 2019 Audi Q8, which combines the elegance of a four-door luxury coupé with the practical versatility of a large SUV. Richly equipped, comprehensively connected and tough enough for off-road duty, it is a confident companion for business and leisure. The new A7 Sportback was also a show stopper with its elegant yet athletic re-design. The 2019 A6 with its hallmark Audi design and intricate new details was also unveiled during the special event as was the new Audi A8 with its defining display of luxury, comfort, safety, engineering and its purest expression of Audi’s “Vorsprung durch Technik.”
All images by Helen Siwak.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her email@example.com
- Events2019.12.17Cascade at the Pier: Our 2019 Millionaire Lottery Pick!
- Events2019.12.01EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Leisure Center Presents DEVOA by Daisuke Nishida
- Events2019.10.31EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Showcase Pianos Reveals the $1.4M C.Bechstein Grand Sphinx Piano
- Dining2019.09.15EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Vietnamese Restaurant Do Chay Saigon Launches Exciting Menu