When an invitation from ultra-luxury brand Stefano Ricci arrives, thoughts immediately turn to warm walnut burl interiors and engaging company, fine wine and delectable canapés, and the opportunity to go a touch ‘gala’ with wardrobe. With Vancouver constantly on the cusp of yet another weather change, what to wear is always a challenge. Given the stores coveted location within the Alberni Street ‘Luxury Zone’ and attracting international guests who make their Vancouver their home, one can always look forward to an evening of people watching, as much as enjoying the shiny offerings.
Behind the red velvet ropes, Stefano Ricci owner Manuel Bernaschek and his team welcomed the elite of the store’s clientele for the unveiling of the season’s accessories. The newest arrivals in belting range from around $32,000 to over $90,000 and a single set of the most dazzling diamond cufflinks will require at least $100K for them to adorn your cuffs.
Amongst the attendees are many sharp dressed men of all ages who have an open fondness for Stefano Ricci accessories. Each of the belt buckles and cufflinks proudly offered for viewing and purchase this evening is encased in plexi-glass covers, unveiled only by Stefano Ricci associates.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events2019.12.17Cascade at the Pier: Our 2019 Millionaire Lottery Pick!
- Events2019.12.01EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Leisure Center Presents DEVOA by Daisuke Nishida
- Events2019.10.31EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Showcase Pianos Reveals the $1.4M C.Bechstein Grand Sphinx Piano
- Dining2019.09.15EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Vietnamese Restaurant Do Chay Saigon Launches Exciting Menu