TWG Tea opened its tea room for a tasting of this years festive holiday flavour, the Joy of Christmas Tea, and a display of teas and collectibles guaranteed to make even the most rigid tea drinker relax and enjoy. Guests enjoyed tea infused Champagne, frothy nutmeg mocktails, trays of canapes, and bite-sized sweets.
The 12 Days of Christmas collection features 12 tins of fine harvest teas in 25 gram mini-tins including the Joy of Christmas Tea, a delicious blend of black tea, warm spices, rare fruits, and malty chocolate, with the Milky Oolong Tea, a White Night Jasmine Tea, and the Darjeeling Princess.
Visit the TWG Tea Salon and Boutique at 1070 West Georgia and enjoy an afternoon of high tea in an elegant venue and leave with gifts for all your favourites.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events2019.12.01EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Leisure Center Presents DEVOA by Daisuke Nishida
- Dining2019.09.15EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Vietnamese Restaurant Do Chay Saigon Launches Exciting Menu
- Drive2019.08.10EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Mini Vancouver Launches in Kitsilano
- Events2019.07.15EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Whisky Wisemen 3rd Annual Charity Tournament