IDS Vancouver brought together the newest & most innovative in international and Canadian design. With three and half days of inspirational exhibits, influential speakers & leading products, IDS Vancouver brought a total design experience. Here are my top images from the floor of the Vancouver Convention Centre.
At the end of a long day of perusing the finest of the offerings at IDS West, we ventured over to the Victoria + Albert booth and enjoyed an endless bottle of champagne followed by a shuttle to the Salt Tasting Room in Gastown. The flights were plenty and the meal superb! Warm hugs to all who showed us some an amazing time. Until next year…
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her email@example.com
- Events2019.12.17Cascade at the Pier: Our 2019 Millionaire Lottery Pick!
- Events2019.12.01EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Leisure Center Presents DEVOA by Daisuke Nishida
- Events2019.10.31EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Showcase Pianos Reveals the $1.4M C.Bechstein Grand Sphinx Piano
- Dining2019.09.15EcoLuxLuv☆YVR: Vietnamese Restaurant Do Chay Saigon Launches Exciting Menu